Merchandise World warmly welcomes the sales & administration teams, management and directors from invited professional distributor companies.
Our visitors can choose to see our exhibitors in a traditional exhibition format, or by appointment in a Conversation Area on an exhibition stand, or on a Conversation Pod. There is no limit on the number of company personnel able to attend from any invited company.
Merchandise World are really grateful that our invited visitors choose to spend quality time visiting top suppliers, and we want to make your journey and experience efficient, enjoyable and comfortable by offering the following:
Free Breakfast, Free Lunch and Free Drinks | Free WiFi and Free Pick'n Mix Sweets!
- Free Invitation for Professional Distributor Companies who are BPMA Members, Purple Club Members or Sourcing City Customers.
- Catalogue Group Members: If a Catalogue Group is a member of BPMA or Purple Club the individual company members are invited.
- Other Professional Distributors: If a company is not a member of any of the above they can attend if they have:
- a. A promotional merchandise turnover in excess of £250k
- b. Pay Admission Fee of £100 in advance or in cash on the door - or -agree to meet with the BPMA for 15 minutes at the event.
- c. £100 Admission Fee to be refunded against any future BPMA Membership within six months of Merchandise World.
BPMA Supplier Voucher Book
All BPMA Members will receive a Free Supplier Voucher Book with a face value of c.£3000+ on supplier orders and services.
Voucher Books are available on the day for £125 to Purple Club Members, or for £250 to other Professional Distributors.
End User Day to take place on Day 2 of Merchandise World
The concept is for distributors to bring hand-picked customers, who can then see an extensive range of promotional merchandise, and in turn hopefully increase their budgeted spend.
- a. End Users can only attend ‘By Invitation of a Distributor’ and must be accompanied at the event by that distributor.
- b. Bringing End User Customers is entirely optional.
- c. Invited and accompanied End Users are also welcome at the BPMA Dinner.